Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Orangetitle Unipessoal, Lda – named Orange 3 House – processes your information in a way to ensure compliance with the standards of the new GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) that is mandatory from May 25, 2018.
The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
Our identification and contact details are available on this website, which you can use to make a reservation or to post your questions. This identification data will also appear on invoices and other billing and payment documents which we’ll send to you.
Collection of personal data
We collect information to respond to questions and requests placed by you or to provide better hospitality services, such as providing a simpler and easier check-in. This includes information that you provide to us through our website, when you contact us via telephone or email or when you make a reservation through a third party (travel agent, booking website, etc.) through which we sell or advertise our products.
The main types of information we collect fall into the following categories:
– Registration data (name, postal address, e-mail address, mobile phone contact);
– Identification document (number, date of birth and nationality);
– Business information (company name, postal address, e-mail address, mobile phone contact and taxpayer number);
– Guest service information, which may include requests made online or to our staff;
– Any type of information you provide to us when booking or through a third party;
– Your credit or debit card details you provide to secure your reservation or to make the reservation payment;
– Data provided by candidates for a spontaneous job offer or application;
Purpose of the collection of personal data
We may use your information as described above for the following purposes:
– Provision of our services;
– Communicate with guests and respond to any request or question you have or to confirm reservations, modifications and cancellations;
– Communicate with you regarding matters related to your arrival, stay, departure and payment;
– Compliance with current legislation and all other legal requirements;
Storage of personal data
Your personal data will be stored when it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, for business requirements or legal requirements, in accordance with applicable law.
The information provided by you are stored during the time necessary for the management of the reservations made. Once data management is complete, all information that does not meet legal objectives will be retained for a maximum of two years.
Retention of data will allow us to improve the service for repeat visitors and to help resolve any questions or issues that may arise regarding our services.
The personal information of candidates for hiring will be maintained for the time needed to process the application and, if not hired, 6 months after the last contract (unless the candidate specifically agrees within a longer period).
The last update was made in June 2018.
Rights of the holder of the personal data
You havethe right, at any time and free of charge, to request:
– Access to your personal data;
– Correction or alteration of your personal data;
– The deletion of your data;
– Limiting the processing of personal data;
Recipients of your personal information:
Your personal data is confidential, only peopleauthorized by us will be able to access your data, in addition to its possible transmission to governmental entities or inspectors in accordance with the applicable legislation.
All peoplewho will have access to your personal information are under the obligation of confidentiality.
These people include the authorized staff in the company.
Third parties processing information for us based on our instructions and sharing information with third parties will be based on a Data Processing Agreement which includes respect for the GDPR
Third parties that process the information held by us:
Invoicexpress: Billing services
Beds24: Reservation management service;
Booking.com: Booking website;Expedia: Booking website;Airbnb: Booking website.